Choosing the best Auto insurance plan at times could be heart-wrenching. There are too many insurance companies that have been put up. So many plans to choose from and it could cause a headache for car owners. We would be looking at some reviews of auto insurance companies and hope it serves as a guide for selecting the right plan.
While most Collected Reviews are focused on other forms of insurance policy, you’ll still find some honest reviews about car insurance to fit your budget in 2021
There are so many insurers and most insurers fall into the mainstream auto insurance type. Auto insurance companies set rates based on driving history, age, location, gender, and credit history. Every auto insurer would value personal factors differently so there are different rates from all insurers.
Let’s have a look at some insights and reviews from some auto insurers.
21ST Century Auto Insurance
They offer a few bells and whistles with their auto insurance policies. Their website transparency, ease of filing claims, financial strength, and complaint data from the national insurance commission makes them standard. They also provide 24/7 customer service and complaints along the roadside.
However, they have had close to the expected number of complaints to state regulators for auto insurance.
- This auto insurance company offers rideshare insurance in most states
- Their customer service is rated below average
- American Family Insurance
- They offer rideshare in selected states only.
- Has fewer Customer complaints
- Their customer satisfaction is better than average.
Ameriprise ( Connect)
- Available only in 44 states and Washington DC
- Has so many complaints to state regulations relative to its size for auto insurance.
Non-Traditional and Membership based Auto Insurance
This type of Auto Insurance company limits its offerings to certain groups. This helps them to reduce risk and they tend to offer lower prices of insurance they offer to their customers. Enabling them to serve their insurers even better.
- AAA- restricted to members of AAA only.
- CHUBB- White glove insurance aimed at high net-worth customers
- USAA – Restricted to Military members, veterans, and their families.
- WAWANESA – Only insures drivers with a clean record.
There is an insurance plan for high-risk drivers. This kind of insurance covers drivers with a long history of accidents, ticket violations, or poor credit history. They are strictly for high-risk drivers. These auto insurance companies specialize in covering those who couldn’t get insurance elsewhere. They typically help out with an SR-22 filing or an FR-44 in Florida or Virginia.
Some of the companies are:
- Bristol West
- Fred Loya
- Safe Auto
Now you know what auto insurance plan best suits you. If you’re a high-risk driver or one that likes special packages. Whichever you choose, just get your car insured.